Department of Clinical Research
Phone : +( 91-22) 2419 2028
- M.B.B.S. NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur, 2007
- M.D. Government Medical College, Nagpur, 2011
| Assistant Professor
|| Dept of Microbiology, Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
|Project Scientist C - Medical
||Diagnostic Virology Group, National Institute of Virology, Pune
| Scientist B
|| 2017 – Till date
- Sexually transmitted Infections
- Hepatitis viruses
Awards & Achievements
- Vice Chancellors certificate of first merit in MD Microbiology by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik in year 2011.
- Viswanathan R, Tandale BV, Tamayachekar MS, Jadhav SM, Khutwad KA, Munne KR Seroepidemiology of Parvovirus B19 among different age groups and pregnant women in India. IJMR accepted 2016.
- Supriya S. Tankhiwale, Kiran Munne, Sharmila S. Raut, Atul Rukdikar, S.G. Joshi. Study of epidemiological markers and seroprevalence of HBV, HCV & HIV in STI clinic attendees. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2013; Vol2, Issue 32, August 12; Page: 5957-5965.
- Atul R. Rukadikar, Sharmila S. Raut, Supriya S. Tankhiwale, Kiran R. Munne, S. G. Joshi. Study of Epidemiological Markers and Seroprevalence of Chlamydia Trachomatis in Female STI Attendees. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 06, February 10; Page: 1401-1408.
- Atul R. Rukadikar, Sharmila S. Raut, Supriya S. Tankhiwale, Kiran R. Munne, S.G. Joshi. Sero-Prevalence of Chlamydia Trachomatis in STI Patients. Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences 2014; Vol. 3, Issue 07, February 17; Page: 1605-1611, DOI: 10.14260/jemds/2014/2031.