Department of Infectious Diseases Biology
Email : email@example.com
- Ph.D , Biochemistry (Mumbai University,2008)
- M.Sc, Applied Biology (Mumbai University, 1999)
- B.Sc, Microbiology (Mumbai University, 1983)
2015 to date: Scientist ‘B’, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), Mumbai.
2012 to 2015: Scientist ‘B’, Clinical division, National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad.
2010 to 2012: Technical Officer, Molecular and Cellular Biology, NIRRH.
1994 to 2009: Research Assistant, Molecular Immunology division, NIRRH.
- Pre-clinical Evaluation and Development of Microbicides
- Vaginal Mucosal Innate Immunity
- Reproductive tract Infections/Sexually transmitted Infections
- Early Detection and Prevention of Cervical cancer
- Immune responses in HPV-associated Cervical cancer
Awards & Achievements
- Received Best Scientific Research Award for the poster entitled “Correlation of Integrin Expression on Endometrial Cells and Peripheral Blood Lymphocytes to assess the Endometrial Function in Women” at the 18th National Symposium of Reproductive Biology and Comparative Endocrinology held at Chennai, December 27-29, 1999.